Monday, May 24, 2010

Crafty endeavours from over the weekend

So, this weekend I should have been doing homework.  Guess what? Quelle suprise, I did not.  I decided to cut out two Viking apron dresses.  I don't have pictures yet because I really don't know how to post them within my blog.  Yes, I am a little computer handicapped. 
Friday night, I went and shot archery.  I did fairly well.  I then went again on Sunday morning and did worse.  I must shoot better at night. :) Sunday I also got to practice rapier.  I am just starting out with a bunch of ladies.  It's really fun and we all wonder why we didn't try it before. 
I may not be around a lot this week, with finals coming up, as well as my little one's 4th birthday party.  How time does fly! I also have Highland's War coming up...and a whole bunch of other events in June.
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! So make a comment already! I want to know your thoughts about...well about whatever you just read. :)